Sunday 4 April 2010

About me

It's just occured to me that I didn't really introduce myself before posting my first blog last week! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Callum Mason, I'm 15, and have run for my local athletics club, Lancaster and Morecambe AC since I was 12 years old. My favourite discipline to compete over is the cross country, but over the last three years, I have competed in a variety of track, fell and road races as well. My proudest achievements to date include finishing 4th at the English Schools Fell Championships, recording a time of 9.31 in the 3000m and representing my county, Lancashire in cross country. In the not too distant future, my main aim is to gain selection to go to the holy grail of Junior Athletics- The English Schools T&F Champs, whilst long term, I just wish to continue enjoying my athletics, and continuing to strive to be the best I can be, in whatever I am competing in.

No comments:

Post a Comment